1. Definition of Personal Information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide our products and services (collectively, “our services”)
(2) To respond to inquiries, etc. regarding our services
(3) To help us improve our services and develop new services, etc
(4) For other purposes associated with the above purpose of use
3. Change of personal information usage purpose
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information within a range that is reasonably recognized to be relevant, and if it is changed, we will announce it to the customer.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining customer consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and performing the affairs with the consent of the customer When there is a risk of trouble
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information appropriately and will not acquire it by deception or other illegal means.
6. Safe management of personal information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that the personal information can be managed safely at the outsourcer.
7. Provision to A third party
We do not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from customers, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified above.
(1) When the Company provides personal information as a result of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
(3) When jointly used in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following contact.
38-1 Enishi, Higashikaganoi, Ichinomiya, Aichi 494-0016
Kozuka Keori Co., Ltd.